College Roadmap: Private Counseling Mini-Program
799 1299 $549.00 - $999.00
This program is designed to provide low-cost access to our college admissions experts during this time of uncertainty and change in the world of college admissions.
What's Included: College Roadmap and College Roadmap Plus*
- 3 hours of consulting time with our college admissions experts
- Academic Review: we'll review transcripts, current test scores, and student goals
- Testing Roadmap: a individual testing plan with our best advice on which tests to take and when given our current situation.
- Timeline: A step-by-step action plan for what you should do, and when, to prepare to apply to colleges
- College List Review: we'll review your college list and give you specific advice on the financial health of the university during this time, how to improve your chances of admission to your dream schools. We'll also suggest a few colleges to add to your list!
- Extracurricular; Reviewing your current interests, we'll suggest a few meaningful stay-at-home activities to continue your interests and enhance your resume.
- 6 additional hours of consulting time (Roadmap Plus)
- College Planning Portal (Roadmap Plus, one year access). Compare and research schools, track your chances, access tuition costs and financial aid statistics in your personal platform
How it Works
- 1.5 hour initial consultation via Zoom to get to know you and to complete the Academic Review
- Receive a full report including the custom Testing Roadmap, Timeline, College List Review, and Extracurricular Recommendations
- 1 hour follow-up consultation to review recommendations and answer any questions you may have
VIEW A SAMPLE COLLEGE ROADMAP REPORT
The decision for my daughter to work with PrepU was one of the smartest parental decisions I’ve ever made. Our tutor’s caring and very personal approach helped my daughter gain confidence and become more proactive with the college process. I can’t thank Jen enough for making this stressful time in our lives more manageable for my entire family and helping my daughter gain admission to her top choice school! " Cindy B.