ACT and SAT Prep Classes
Customized for Your Pod
Personalized, Live Instruction + A Robust Learning Portal
Our son enjoyed the instructors and the other students - and he REALLY liked his results: His score improved 300 points! We all consider your program VERY worthwhile. It was money - and time - well spent.” KATHY
How it Works
Classes may take place online or in-person with proper social distancing protocols.
What's Included in the Class
With 25 years of experience, we have a proven track record of SCORE IMPROVEMENTS, and we know what it takes to keep students engaged.
- Focused live instruction on the most critical test-taking strategies and question types
- Interactive sessions and ample time for practice ensure maximum engagement
- Top-rated instructors with a track record of success
Learning Portal and Materials
Optional and DIscounted Tutoring Sessions
All class participants receive generous discounts on private test prep tutoring sessions to refine learning!
Our Promise and Guarantee
We stand by our track record of success helping students improve their scores! If your scores do not improve, we'll give you a full refund! (less materials fee of $125)
See our LIVE, Online INTERACTIVE CLASSES in Action
ACT Master Class Customized for Your Pod
This 18 hour course covers specific strategies for all components of the ACT including English, Math, Reading, Science and the optional essay. Ample practice and targeted skill building drills along with practice on official, timed ACT exams. Advice on ACT goal setting, score reporting, and general test taking strategy helps to reduce test anxiety. Students are assigned weekly homework and full-length practice tests to reinforce learning!
Instruction will take place either online or in-person following social distancing guidelines. In-person classes may take place in our Bedford office or in a client home if possible. (In-person availability may be subject to change if Covid outbreaks spike)
We will work with you to recommend an appropriate course schedule that fits your pod's needs.
Some popular and effective options include:
6 Week Program
- Two 1.5 hour meetings per week (Reading/English on one day and Math/Science on another)
- One 3 hour session per week (1.5 hours Reading/English and 1.5 hours Math/Science
9 Week Program
- One 2 hour session weekly
- Introductory Zoom meeting for parents and students if desired. In this session, college admissions expert Jen Rosier will cover testing policies during Covid and answer any questions you may have!
- Full-Length Online Proctored Tests: Full length practice tests offered most every week to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to target key areas of need. And, all of our families may sit for our practice tests throughout the entire year! See the schedule here.
- Full-Year Access to Student Learning Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests. Custom quizzes and skill area worksheets provide even more opportunity for targeted practice. Students have one-year access!
- Curriculum: Our proprietary downloadable 500-page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons and provides thousands of drills!
- Instructors: 25 years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable- and effective.
- Guarantee: If your scores do not improve, you will receive a full refund, less the $125 curricular fee. * Students must complete 80% of homework and attend or watch 100% of recorded sessions. Students must also attend 2 full length practice tests. Score improvements are based on initial diagnostic test to first official exam score.
Master Class Plus
Our most popular program. The program provides 6 hours of private tutoring in addition to the group class. This allows students ample time for 1:1 instruction to refine their skills. Tutoring sessions are generously discounted for all class participants.
Math/Science or English/Reading Only
Attend Math/Science or English/Reading instruction only if that's all you need! This option includes the complete curriculum and online learning portal. (discounted pricing available)
HOW TO GET STARTED
Gather your pod of a minimum of 4 students and reach out to us at 781.526.4192 to create your custom program. A maximum of 6 students for in-person programs.
Thousands of Happy Families
“My daughter participated in PrepU's excellent SAT Boot Camp and we got so much more than we ever expected. In addition to specific preparation for the test-taking experience, we also benefited from advice on how to decide between SATs and ACTs, tips on when to take the test, help interpreting the results, reassurance when the process got confusing, and so much more. Bottom line: my other children will take the class and I would (and do) recommend it to others!” SHARON
"My daughter really enjoyed the class and both of you. She told us that she was very glad that she took it and that she feels much more prepared and less nervous. She isn't always that enthused so we are very pleased. It really was a wonderful class and we appreciate all your hard work! I'm thrilled that she has qualified for a National Merit Scholarship thanks to her high PSAT scores. Thank you!" JANET