ACT CRASH COURSE
Saturday, June 27th and Sunday, June 28th
EASTERN STANDARD TIME
Proctored Practice Test (choose one)
- Monday, July 6th, 12:00-3;30 or
- Sunday, July 12th, 12;00-3;30
In this crash course, your instructor will drill down on only the most essential
test-taking strategies, time-saving tips, and skill areas required to help you prepare for your first, or final, ACT exam.
This program is intended to kickstart your ACT preparation. While this program is not intended to replace a full test preparation course of study, you will leave with specific strategies, greater confidence, and familiarity with the exam.
In the two targeted sessions, you will learn and practice 6 key strategies that can yield significant score improvements.
- Pace: Taming the pace on the ACT
- 5 grammar rules that can earn 50 points
- Tips for ACT reading: inference, main idea, and infographics
- Math strategy: plugging in, working backwards, and timesavers
- Science strategies; pace, question types, and passage type trends
- Managing test anxiety
After the class, you will complete an official ACT practice test to put your strategies into action.
- You'll also receive a detailed score report to focus on skills you need to improve.
- Families may also book a free consultation with our test prep experts to discuss the score report!
- 4 hours of live and interactive instruction with our experts
- Workbook: Crash Course workbook includes key lessons and drills for quick score improvements
- 1 Full-Length Proctored Test: One proctored practice test. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to key in student needs. And, all of our families may sit for our monthly practice tests throughout the entire year!
This course is focused on essentials only, so adding private tutoring sessions can help you refine your skills and performance!Add 6 or 12 hours of steeply discounted private ACT tutoring for individualized attention.