November SAT Boot Camp in Bedford, Sundays 5:00-8:00
Dates: November 4-November 25
Meeting Days: Saturdays, 12-4
Location: PrepU, 52 Great Road, Bedford
This course covers specific strategies for all components of the SAT including Reading, Writing, Math, and Essay. Ample practice and targeted skill building drills along with practice on official, timed SAT exams. Advice on SAT goal setting, score reporting, and general test taking strategy helps to reduce test anxiety. Fee includes all materials and official timed, proctored practice tests.
16 hour program; Sundays,5-9.
Each week, we'll cover the most critical Reading, Writing, and Math strategies along with timesaving tips
- November 4, 5-8
- November 11, 5-8
- November 18, 5-8
- November 25, 5-8
- Optional Full-Length Practice Test, November 19, 10-1
- Full-Length Proctored Tests: Full length practice tests offered every threes weeks on Saturdays and Sundays to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to key in student needs. And, all of our families may sit for our monthly practice tests throughout the entire year!
- Student Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests.
- Curriculum: Our proprietary 500 page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons
- Instructors: 25 years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable!