- SAT and ACT Prep ONLINE GROUP CLASSES
- SAT MASTER CLASS -Saturdays, April 24-May 29, 12:00-3:00pm EST
SAT MASTER CLASS -Saturdays, April 24-May 29, 12:00-3:00pm EST
This course is fully online. This 18 hour course covers specific strategies for all components of the SAT including English, Reading, and Math. Ample practice and targeted skill building drills along with practice on official, timed SAT exams. Advice on SAT goal setting, score reporting, and general test taking strategy helps to reduce test anxiety. Students are assigned weekly homework and full-length practice tests to reinforce learning!
Instruction will take place online.
Diagnostic Pre-Test: (SELECT A TIME)
Saturdays, 12:00-3:00 PM EST
April 24-May 29
All sessions are recorded
Note: A MINIMUM OF 4 STUDENTS IS REQUIRED TO RUN THIS PROGRAM. IN THE EVENT THAT WE DO NOT REACH THE MINIMUM, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND OR APPLY FUNDS TO ALTERNATE PROGRAMS ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCE.
- Full-Length Online Proctored Tests: Full length practice tests offered most every week to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to target key areas of need. And, all of our families may sit for our practice tests throughout the entire year! See the schedule here.
- Full-Year Access to Student Learning Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests. Custom quizzes and skill area worksheets provide even more opportunity for targeted practice. Students have one-year access!
- Curriculum: Our proprietary downloadable 500-page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons and provides thousands of drills!
- Instructors: 25 years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable- and effective.
OPTIONS and Pricing
Master Class Only
MINIMUM 4 students: $699
Master Class Plus: $1199
Our most popular program. The program provides 6 hours of private tutoring in addition to the group class. This allows students ample time for 1:1 instruction to refine their skills. Tutoring sessions are generously discounted for all class participants and can be scheduled during or after the course completion. These sessions for now will take place online unless otherwise arranged.