ACT Boot Camp Online (January)
January 2, 9. 16,23, 30
12:00-3:00 Eastern Standard Time
This LIVE 18 hour course covers specific strategies for all components of the ACT including English, Math, Reading, Science and the optional essay. Ample practice and targeted skill building drills along with practice on official, timed ACT exams. Advice on ACT goal setting, score reporting, and general test taking strategy helps to reduce test anxiety. Students are assigned weekly homework and full-length practice tests to reinforce learning!
Course Format (All Sessions are Recorded)
Each week, students will participate in 1.5 hours of verbal instruction and 1.5 hours of Math/Science instruction. Students will learn specific strategies and have time to practice on problems during class. This is an interactive format in which students may ask questions and receive immediate feedback from our expert instructors.
- Full-Length Proctored Tests: Full length practice tests offered every week to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to key areas of need. And, all of our families may sit for our monthly practice tests throughout the entire year! SEE THE COMPLETE SCHEDULE HERE (new dates will be added continuously)
- Full-Year Access to Student Learning Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests. Custom quizzes and skill area worksheets provide even more opportunity for targeted practice. Students have one-year access!
- Curriculum: Our proprietary downloadable 500-page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons and provides thousands of drills!
- Recorded Sessions: Never miss a class! All sessions are recorded!
- Instructors: 25 years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable- and effective.
- Guarantee: If your scores do not improve, you will receive a full refund, less the $150 curricular fee. * Students must complete 100% of homework and attend or watch 100% of recorded sessions. Students must also attend 2 full length practice tests. Score improvements are based on initial diagnostic test compared to first official exam score. Initial diagnostic test may include an official ACT exam or a proctored exam administered by us.
Master Class Plus
Our most popular program. The program provides 6 hours of private tutoring in addition to the group class. This allows students ample time for 1:1 instruction to refine their skills. Tutoring sessions are generously discounted for all class participants.