SAT Boot Camp Online (Sundays, January 17th-February 28th)
January 17th-February 28th
Eastern Standard Time
This 21 hour course covers specific strategies for all components of the SAT including Reading, Writing, and Math. Ample practice and targeted skill building drills along with practice on official, timed SAT exams. Advice on SAT goal setting, score reporting, and general test taking strategy helps to reduce test anxiety. Students are assigned weekly homework and full-length practice tests to reinforce learning!
Course Schedule (All Sessions are Recorded)
Each week students will spend 1.5 hours on Reading and Writing, and 1.5 hours on Mathematics topics. Students will have plenty of time to practice and apply concepts during each session!
Sunday, January 17 3:00-6:30 pm (DIAGNOSTIC PRETEST DAY)
Sunday, January 24 5:00-8:00 pm (instruction)
Sunday, January 31 5:00-8:00 pm (instruction)
Saturday, Feb 6 9:30-1:00 pm (PRACTICE TEST)
Sunday, February 7 5:00-8:00 pm (instruction)
Sunday, February 14. 5:00-8:00 pm (instruction)
Saturday, February 20 9:30-1:00 pm. (PRACTICE TEST)
Sunday, February 21. 5:00-8:00 pm (instruction)
Sunday, February 28. 5:00-8:00 pm (instruction
Students are entitled to attend UNLIMITED proctored practice tests which are offered on a weekly basis.
- Full-Length Proctored Tests: Full length practice tests offered every week to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to key areas of need. And, all of our families may sit for our monthly practice tests throughout the entire year! SEE THE COMPLETE SCHEDULE HERE
- Full-Year Access to Student Learning Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests. Custom quizzes and skill area worksheets provide even more opportunity for targeted practice. Students have one-year access.
- Curriculum: Our proprietary downloadable 500-page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons and provides thousands of drills!
- Recorded Sessions: Never miss a class! All sessions are recorded!
- Instructors: 25 years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable- and effective.
- Guarantee: If your scores do not improve, you will receive a full refund, less the $125 curricular fee. * Students must complete 80% of homework and attend or watch 100% of recorded sessions. Students must also attend 2 full length practice tests. Score improvements are based on initial diagnostic test to first official exam score.
Master Class Plus
Our most popular program. The program provides 6 hours of private tutoring in addition to the group class. This allows students ample time for 1:1 instruction to refine their skills. Tutoring sessions are generously discounted for all class participants.