In-Person SAT Master Class-July 10-August 21
July 10-August 21
9:00am - 12:00 pm
52 Great Road
Bedford, MA 01730
This 25-hour course covers specific strategies for all components of the SAT including Reading, Writing, and Math. Ample practice and targeted skill-building drills along with practice on official timed SAT exams. Advice on SAT goal setting, score reporting, and general test-taking strategy helps to reduce test anxiety. Students are assigned weekly homework and full-length practice tests to reinforce learning!
Who It's For
The course is ideal for students preparing for the August or October SAT exams or for the October PSAT.
Online Diagnostic Pre-Test (completed prior to course start date, on your schedule)
July 31 (Full-length practice test in PrepU office, 9:00-1:00 pm)
- Full-Length Proctored Tests: Full-length live practice tests are offered monthly or can be self-proctored on your schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis of key areas of need. And, all of our students may sit for unlimited practice tests throughout the entire year!
- Full-Year Access to Student Learning Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem. Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests. Custom quizzes and skill area worksheets provide even more opportunities for targeted practice.
- Curriculum: Our proprietary 500-page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons and provides thousands of drills.
- Instructors: 25 years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable- and effective.
- Guarantee: If your scores do not improve, you will receive a full refund, less the $125 curricular fee. * Students must complete 100% of homework and attend 100% of classes. Students must also attend a minimum of 2 full-length practice tests. Score improvements are based on initial diagnostic test to first official exam score.
Master Class Plus
Our most popular program. The program provides 6 hours of private tutoring in addition to the group class (online or in-person based on availability) This allows students ample time for 1:1 instruction to refine their skills. Tutoring sessions are generously discounted for all class participants.
Master Class Only