Summer Programs 2018
AP Prep Courses
College Essay Workshops
Test Prep Tuesdays: Flexible Summer Program
Tuesdays, All Summer Long
10-12 Instruction, 1-4:30 Practice Tests
- June 26
- July 110, 17, 24,31
- August7, 18*, 21
*No Tuesday class August 15. Practice test offered Saturday, August 18.
We get it. Summer schedules are nuts, and reigning in kids to commit to a week-long program can be like herding cats! Online, self-study programs just don't cut it either since most students aren't disciplined enough to really commit.
A flexible summer membership program providing structured test preparation all summer long for one flat rate! Here's how it works:
- 14 hours of Instruction: Tuesdays, 10:00-12:00 pm. Each week, we'll cover the most critical Reading, Writing, and Math strategies along with timesaving tips
- 7 Full-Length Proctored Tests: Tuesdays, 1:00-4:30. Full length practice tests offered every week to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to key in student needs. And, all of our families may sit for our monthly practice tests throughout the entire year!
- Student Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests.
- Curriculum: Our proprietary 500 page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons
- Can't make all the dates? No worries! We repeat some courses on Thursdays, and all sessions are recorded for you to view later.
SAT Boot Camp: 3 Week Program
Tuesdays and Thursdays
10:00 am-12:00 pm
AP Bio Kickstarter
9:30 am-4:30 pm
Bedford, MAJuly 30-August 3