March SAT Basics Workshop Sundays 5:00-8:00 9 (Starts March 10th in Bedford!)
March 10-April 27 (no class April 14 and 21)
PrepU, 52 Great Road, Bedford
This course covers specific strategies for all components of the SAT including Reading, Writing, Math, and Essay. Ample practice and targeted skill building drills along with practice on official, timed SAT exams. Advice on SAT goal setting, score reporting, and general test taking strategy helps to reduce test anxiety. Fee includes all materials and official timed, proctored practice tests.
A. Classroom Instruction Sundays, 5:00-8:00
Each week, we'll cover the most critical Reading, Writing, and Math strategies along with timesaving tips
- March 10, 17, 24, 31
- April 7, 28
- Optional Full-Length Practice Tests all year
B. Live Homework Help, Thursdays, 7:30-8:30 pm
Jump online with one of our test prep experts to review your week's homework or go over any questions. This is a great way to reinforce what you learn in class!
- Full-Length Proctored Tests: Full length practice tests offered every threes weeks on Saturdays and Sundays to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to key in student needs. And, all of our families may sit for our monthly practice tests throughout the entire year!
- Student Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests.
- Curriculum: Our proprietary 500 page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons
- Instructors: 25 years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable!