Slow and steady wins the race when it comes to test preparation. We know from experience that long term exposure the exams is the single best way to improve scores. Since most students take the exams more than once, the schedule helps you aim toward the March, May, or June SAT exams for one flat rate.
The SAT Workshop
- Test taking strategy, skill building drills, and ample time for practice on real, timed exams
- Student Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests.
- Curriculum: Our proprietary 500 page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons
- Instructors: 25 years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable!
- Never Miss a Class: All sessions are videotaped and available in your course library in case you miss a class!
- Full-Length Proctored Tests: Full length practice tests offered every threes weeks on Saturdays and Sundays to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to key in student needs. And, all of our families may sit for our monthly practice tests throughout the entire year!
Upgrade your SAT Workshop to the Ultimate College Prep Program to include College Planning Seminar series and College Essay and Application Workshops!