College Essay Brainstorming Workshop
July 8 and 10
10:00 am-2:00 pm
Use the lazy days of summer to get a jumpstart on your college admissions essay.
Highly interactive program provides guidance and advice along with ample time to
brainstorm topics and essay structures!
The two-session workshop includes:
- Advice and examples of do's and dont's for admissions essays
- Essay topic brainstorming exercises
- Tips on how to write about yourself without bragging
- First-pass editing of a rough draft
- Tips for writing an effective resume and application
- Discounted private essay coaching and editing rates for all participants
We'll roll up our sleeves, crank the music, and get to work producing standout essays.
Owner/Founder PrepU Admssions
Owner Tutor Doctor Suburban Boston
As founder of PrepU Admissions, I've worked with thousands of students to brainstorm effective, authentic, and beautifully crafted college essays.
There is nothing I love more than helping students to discover the qualities or experiences that make them unique! College essays don't need to be about life-changing events. In fact, some of my favorite and most successful essays over the years have centered on beet juice, cheese, and mismatched socks.