SAT Master Class Online
Tuesdays and Thursdays
June 9-July 16th
5:00-6:30 pm Eastern Standard Time
This 18 hour course covers specific strategies for all components of the SAT including Reading, Writing, Math, and the optional essay. Ample practice and targeted skill building drills along with practice on official, timed SAT exams. Advice on SAT goal setting, score reporting, and general test taking strategy helps to reduce test anxiety. Students are assigned weekly homework and full-length practice tests to reinforce learning!
Course Schedule (All Sessions are Recorded)
ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN STANDARD TIME
Saturday, 6/20 12:00-3:30 Optional Full Length Diagnostic Pre-Test
Saturday, 7/11 12:00-3:30 Optional Full Length Practice Test
Saturday, 7/25 12:00-3:30 Optional Full Length Practice Test
Thursday, 7/29 9:00-12:00 Optional Full Length Practice Test
Only need to improve your Reading/English or Math/Science scores? You may elect to register for and attend the sessions you need!
- Full-Length Proctored Tests: Full length practice tests offered every week to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to key areas of need. And, all of our families may sit for our monthly practice tests throughout the entire year! SEE THE COMPLETE SCHEDULE HERE
- Full-Year Access to Student Learning Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests. Custom quizzes and skill area worksheets provide even more opportunity for targeted practice. Students have one-year access.
- Curriculum: Our proprietary downloadable 500-page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons and provides thousands of drills!
- Recorded Sessions: Never miss a class! All sessions are recorded!
- Instructors: 25 years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable- and effective.
- Guarantee: If your scores do not improve, you will receive a full refund, less the $125 curricular fee. * Students must complete 80% of homework and attend or watch 100% of recorded sessions. Students must also attend 2 full length practice tests. Score improvements are based on initial diagnostic test to first official exam score.
Master Class Plus
Our most popular program. The program provides 6 hours of private tutoring in addition to the group class. This allows students ample time for 1:1 instruction to refine their skills. Tutoring sessions are generously discounted for all class participants.
Attend Wednesday sessions only if you need to improve just your Math and Science scores! This option includes the complete curriculum and online learning portal.
Attend Monday sessions only if you need to improve just your Reading and Writing scores! This option includes the complete curriculum and online learning portal.
See a session in action!
“At first, I must admit, our son wasn't wild about taking an SAT prep course. But as the program progressed, we noticed his attitude changed. Each week he seemed more and more into it. He enjoyed the instructors and the other students - and he REALLY liked his results: His score improved 300 points! We all consider your program VERY worthwhile. It was money - and time - well spent.” KATHY