Small Group Test Prep
Proven Curriculum. Tailored Instruction. Exceptional Teachers
Practice on Real Exams
Small group SAT/ACT programs include unlimited proctored practice tests throughout the year. Offered monthly, these exams give students the chance to practice on official, timed exams. Students received detailed score analysis and skill area breakdown to refine their preparation! Dates and Registration
SAT Boot Camp: 3 Week Program
Tuesdays and Thursdays
10:00 am-12:00 pm
TEST PREP TUESDAYS!
We get it. Summer schedules are nuts, and reigning in kids to commit to a week-long program can be like herding cats! Online, self-study programs just don't cut it either since most students aren't disciplined enough to really commit.
Join our flexible summer membership program that provides structured test preparation all summer long for one flat rate! Here's how it works:
- 14 hours of Instruction: Tuesdays, 10:00-12:00 pm. Each week, we'll cover the most critical Reading, Writing, and Math strategies along with timesaving tips.
- 7 Full-Length Proctored Tests: Tuesdays, 1:00-4:30. Full length practice tests offered every week to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to key in student needs. And, all of our families may sit for our monthly practice tests throughout the entire year!
- Student Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests.
- Curriculum: Our proprietary 500 page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons
- Can't make all the dates? No worries! We repeat some courses on Thursdays, and all sessions are recorded for you to view later.
- June 27
- July 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 18*, 22
*No Tuesday class August 15. Practice test offered Saturday, August 18.
Our son enjoyed the instructors and the other students - and he REALLY liked his results: His score improved 300 points! We all consider your program VERY worthwhile. It was money - and time - well spent.” KATHY
Our results speak for themselves
"My daughter really enjoyed the class and both of you. She told us that she was very glad that she took it and that she feels much more prepared and less nervous. She isn't always that enthused so we are very pleased. It really was a wonderful class and we appreciate all your hard work! I'm thrilled that she has qualified for a National Merit Scholarship thanks to her high PSAT scores. Thank you!" JANET