ACT Master Class Customized for Your Pod
This 18 hour course covers specific strategies for all components of the ACT including English, Math, Reading, Science and the optional essay. Ample practice and targeted skill building drills along with practice on official, timed ACT exams. Advice on ACT goal setting, score reporting, and general test taking strategy helps to reduce test anxiety. Students are assigned weekly homework and full-length practice tests to reinforce learning!
Instruction will take place either online or in-person following social distancing guidelines. In-person classes may take place in our Bedford office or in a client home if possible. (In-person availability may be subject to change if Covid outbreaks spike)
We will work with you to recommend an appropriate course schedule that fits your pod's needs.
Some popular and effective options include:
6 Week Program
- Two 1.5 hour meetings per week (Reading/English on one day and Math/Science on another)
- One 3 hour session per week (1.5 hours Reading/English and 1.5 hours Math/Science
9 Week Program
- One 2 hour session weekly
- Introductory Zoom meeting for parents and students if desired. In this session, college admissions expert Jen Rosier will cover testing policies during Covid and answer any questions you may have!
- Full-Length Online Proctored Tests: Full length practice tests offered most every week to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to target key areas of need. And, all of our families may sit for our practice tests throughout the entire year! See the schedule here.
- Full-Year Access to Student Learning Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student's needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness on all drills and practice tests. Custom quizzes and skill area worksheets provide even more opportunity for targeted practice. Students have one-year access!
- Curriculum: Our proprietary downloadable 500-page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons and provides thousands of drills!
- Instructors: 25 years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable- and effective.
- Guarantee: If your scores do not improve, you will receive a full refund, less the $125 curricular fee. * Students must complete 80% of homework and attend or watch 100% of recorded sessions. Students must also attend 2 full length practice tests. Score improvements are based on initial diagnostic test to first official exam score.
Master Class Plus
Our most popular program. The program provides 6 hours of private tutoring in addition to the group class. This allows students ample time for 1:1 instruction to refine their skills. Tutoring sessions are generously discounted for all class participants.
Math/Science or English/Reading Only
Attend Math/Science or English/Reading instruction only if that's all you need! This option includes the complete curriculum and online learning portal. (discounted pricing available)
HOW TO GET STARTED
Gather your pod of a minimum of 4 students and reach out to us at 781.526.4192 to create your custom program. A maximum of 6 students for in-person programs.
SEE A CLASS IN ACTION!
“At first, I must admit, our son wasn't wild about taking a prep course. But as the program progressed, we noticed his attitude changed. Each week he seemed more and more into it. He enjoyed the instructors and the other students - and he REALLY liked his results: His score improved 300 points! We all consider your program VERY worthwhile. It was money - and time - well spent.” KATHY Read more testimonials